Friday, February 18, 2011

Taking Inglot on a test drive.

So my friend was about an hour late from picking me up and I do what I always do when I'm in front of the dressing table and waiting. I put on MORE makeup.

My hand was itching to try a golden smokey look after last nights episode of me trying to fit all the colors on two eyes. It was madness (that I intend to share on this blog, of course.)


DISCLAIMER!! My eyebrows wounds are still fresh, so please excuse them for the time being. I will post a review on them soon not to worry :) Oh and please excuse my chubby face too haha.


I had the gold (AMC S 27) on my lids, with the lighter gold (AMC S 26) as highlight on my tear ducts and brow bone, and my shimmery black (AMC 65) on my crease.
The pictures without flash completely drains out my color. Ironically, the flash shows my skin color brilliantly.
I had on Za's pressed foundation and MUFE's Rouge Artist Intense in 30.

with flash

without flash

with flash

without flash

I had no brushes with me so I just used my bare fingers and some Q tips. Let me know what you girls think! I'm sorry the pictures are quite bad. I have no idea how to work a camera. : (

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the result in the last picture is nice! Everytime i try to take FOTD the color of the e/s never turn out quite right in cam :(

tattered equinox said...

Thanks Nicole! Aih we have to practice camwhoring :P I hate taking pics of myself

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger