Thursday, February 17, 2011

Inglot HAUL n' REVIEW

So I realized that Inglot [check their website here] has a lot of station in Australia [see store locator here] and I also realized, I have plenty of friends in Australia that could 1. Ship it over or 2. Bring it over when they're coming back to Malaysia. So I told my bestie, Bernice, that if she'd help me order and she said yes since her sister, Christine is coming to Miri during CNY. To my surprise, she decided to give my orders as gifts! I am forever indebted to her and her sister :') sobs. 

So I ordered a 10 palette of eyeshadows and a pigment but I think Christine had some extra pigments that she used to use, so Bernice decided to hand me down? Idk how that went but I'M SO HAPPY!! I'm excited to start my cosmetic classes *squeeeellllllls* I might love them too much to use on people actually...  I don't really know the prices 'cuz my friend didn't give me a direct quote. I'll update the prices my next purchase :) Okay check my babies out!







FREEDOM SYSTEM
The colors from upper left to lower right respectively;
AMC 65 Black with green, purple and silver shimmer.
PEARL 446 Deep plum with light pink highlight.
AMC SHINE 40 Grey-ish plum with green, purple and silver shimmer although not as intense as the AMC 65.
AMC PEARL 428 Royal blue with blue shimmer.
AMC SHINE 33 Turquoise with green, purple and silver shimmer.
MATTE 382 Hot pink with silver and pink shimmer in low intensity. Almost matte.
PEARL 449 Hot pink with pink highlight.
AMC 48 Lavander-ish pink with green, purple and silver shimmer.
AMC S 27 Marigold in gold and silver shimmer.
AMC S 26 Pale gold with green, purple and silver shimmer.



Swatches from left to right;
AMC S 26, 
AMC S 27
AMC 48
PEARL 449
MATTE 382


Swatches from left to right;
AMC SHINE 33
AMC PEARL 428
AMC SHINE 40
PEARL 446
AMC 65


Closeups of the eyeshadows; 









AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadows 
NET WT 2g/0.07OZ
from left to right respectively;
31 Dark forest green with light green shimmer.
56 Emerald green with light green and gold shimmer.
80 Gunmetal with a little purple and brown with silver shimmer.
66 Pink with silver and pink shimmer.







Pigment swatches from left to right;
66, 80, 56 and 31




I think: Although they're very hard to get my hands on as I have not seen any online sprees and resellers that ships to Malaysia directly, with  my friends in Australia it should be relatively easy to get them once in a while. The prices are really reasonable if compared to brands like MAC and Urban Decay. I've heard once that they feel like Shu Uemura, and I totally agree. They're creamy-ish and incredibly pigmented. Still a little expensive compared to drugstore makeup we're used to, but not only do they not last as long, they're not as pigmented either.

I conclude: I personally rather save a little bit more cash to splurge on Inglot's eyeshadows. Now that I've bought shimmers, I can't wait to try their matte shades. :) Kind of excited to try their lipsticks and glosses too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just died.. Argh!!! The colors are so pretty!!!! Ask your friend for the exact quote k!!! ARGH!!!! THEY ARE SO FREAKING PRETTY!

tattered equinox said...

Haha sure sure. I have no idea why people hasn't made hauls from Australia yet. I heard bikinis and cosmetics are cheap there :/

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger